Friday, July 18, 2014

Fall in the air

Fall was in the air this week....it had me thinking of those early fall outfits that I love so much....

I have this dress in green (here), and I am totally stalking it in this khaki color (which is on SALE!).  I love it because it goes across seasons. I can wear it now with wedges and in the fall with boots. And. it is SO comfortable. Seriously, I could wear it every wee.


I don't need to tell anyone why I love this C.Wonder sweater (here)...
or this....seriously...this bracelet (here) would be a great addition to any bracelet stack! 


And these Frye Boot...love the two toned brown(here). I know they are expensive, but 6pm often has a good selection (if you can find your size), and Fryes are worth every.single.penny. They are the only boots that I find that don't hurt my feet, and I am on my feet all day. 
and YES it is early to think boots, but you can usually get a sale if you buy early or late!


Also loving this Jcrew dress (here)...









2 comments:

  1. Although I'm not looking forward to fall weather whatsoever, I do love admiring the new C Wonder arrivals (I want one of each in my closet ASAP).
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirtdress!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete