Friday, July 11, 2014

Chambray+white+pink

One of my favorite outfits for summer is white denim with a chambray top. I just love it. Simple but pulled together.  Usually I pair it with bright accessories/shoes and some kind of patterned scarf! This is what I wore yesterday....

                                    




I got this Jcrew top (here)years ago at jcrew, it's now on jcrew factory! I love it....a fun boatneck, and bracelet sleeves.

And these Jag jeans (here) are some of my most fav pairs of white jeans.  They aren't boyfriend, but not skin tight....kind of a modified boyfriend.


and of course, my ever favorite jcrew matchstick! (here)

I've also been wearing this initial cuff (here) non stop! Just so happens, the "R" is in pink :)

Similar to this look from a few weeks ago! 


(the c.wonder flamingo shoes are sold out :( BUT...they have the most amazing customer service ever. And you can email them and they find whatever you want in store! I think there are some giraffe and zebra ones still available :)













1 comment: