I am an early 30's girl with a love of all things clothes, preppy, shotguns, and sporting. I spent the last 10 years working in apparel merchandising and product management, and my life shooting and hunting.
I have lived in DC and Seattle most recently, but am now back in Western PA where I am from originally. I work, live, and breathe all things sporting.
A few things you may not know about me...
1. I love to shoot, hunt, and fish
2. I have been fortunate enough to find a job that allows me to work in clothing and also my hobbies. Building hunting, shooting, and sporting apparel for the last ten years
3. I love Lilly Pulitzer
4. My husband had never shot before he met me, he has since beat me on several occasions. Not sure how I feel about that :) (Actually I think it is great!)
5. I am an avid Steelers and Penn State fan
6. I have been known to hunt and wear black tie in the same day
7. I love to personal shop for my friends and family - I have a gift for finding amazing deals
8. I am obsessed with J.Crew and Kate Spade
9. I love pearls. Appropriate as it is my birthstone
10. I once had a team member who had worked at the same company for 3 years, but whom I did not know well....on day 2 of working with me say "Rebecca, I know three things about you. You love j.crew, guns, and I have never seen you repeat an outfit". I'd say that is a successful recap of me. Although of course, I repeat outfits. Just not close together:)