Friday, April 11, 2014

Sporting fever...



I definitely have spring fever....and sporting fever. Trout season opens here tomorrow, the weather has finally gotten nice enough that I can enjoy clay target shooting, and the golf course is open! 
It's the most wonderful time of the year! 

Here are my fishing picks for tomorrow...

Note: I've been wear testing this Eddie Bauer jacket for almost a year....so so great! It will still probably be chilly in the morning so I'll wear the eb guide shirt (here) underneath my wading jacket (here)


I don't have this lumbar pack yet, but it has my name on it...here

My favorite glasses? these....I run in them, fish in them, just about anything active. 

Here is a snapshot from last year's opening day! 


I am fortunate enough to have a pair of waders custom made for me, an AMAZING wedding gift from an old coworker who spent his career building waders.  

Happy Sporting! 




1 comment:

  1. Great sunglasses and post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete