Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boot love

In addition to handbags, I have a boot problem.  I wear them every single day from fall until the spring (in Seattle this meant I wore boots 9 months a year)
 I am meticulous in caring for them, so they last forever.  Frye is by far my favorite. They last twice as long as any other brand....making them worth every penny. In the past, my boots were toast after just one season! And for once, having big feet pays off....as I have scored every pair of frye's I own on sale.  (woot!).

I am eyeing up these. I love the color.....and that they work with black and brown. They'd be darling with a belted jersey black tee dress and fun scarf...AND...they are on sale. Must not buy. Must not buy. 6pm is a great site for discount shoes. It takes some time to find things in your size, but worth it.


I also am loving these clarks'. I wore them on a photo shoot, and they are super comfortable. Also more rugged than my other leather boots, but more refined than a rubber rain boot.  Pricey, but worth stalking....also Gore-Tex...


1 comment:

  1. I am loving the first pair of boots!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete