Saturday, October 26, 2013

Southern Sass

Lauren from atouchofsoutherngrace.com listed me for "southern sass".  I am about two weeks late (sorry) in replying but here goes....


The Questions:
1.             Why did you start blogging?
2.            Who/what has inspired your style the most?
3.            What are your top three favorite stores?
4.            What are your top ten fall essentials?
5.            What was your most recent purchase?
6.            What is your favorite Lilly print and why?
7.             How would you describe your style in three words?
8.            What is your favorite monogramming store?


My Answers:
1.          I love fashion and all things preppy and sporting.  Because of my career in apparel, and my love to help others find clothes and put outfits together, I thought this would be a fun project for me. I also always get questions from friends and friends of friends who find my job fascinating.....so I thought this may be a glimpse into my unusual career path. 

2.         My lifestyle.  I am very girly but also love all things hunting, shooting and fishing.  

3.         J.Crew, Kate Spade, and Lilly Pulitzer. (Insert bias) Also, Eddie Bauer Sport Shop - it is the line I started for Eddie Bauer. 

4.         My top ten fall essentials are: 1). Riding Boots 2). Le Chameau or Barbour boots (I like the sporting background of this style vs the more trendy rainboots) 3). Trench Coat (always in style) 4). Fur....I love it as a trim right now 5). Waxed cotton anything   6). J.crew matchstick cords 7). Cognac colored wedge ankle booties 8). Wool pencil skirt  9). Assortment of scarves, snoods, and infinity scarves 10). Quilted vest

5.         Black Le Chameau rubber boots. I have Brown Barbour ones, but decided black was also necessary :)

6.         My favorite Lilly Pulitzer print is currently Chiquita Bonita - even the name is happy!

7.          Preppy, Sporting, and classic

8.         Max and chloe for jewelry, and Preppy and Personalized for fun items!

No comments:

Post a Comment