Friday, August 1, 2014

Spot on....

Have any of you seen this dress?? WOW. Calling my name.....combining two of my most favorite things...
SHIRTDRESSES and POLKA DOTS!
(here)
I saw it in a loft email earlier this week, and then just saw it on shopdandy's instagram (here) and it is even cuter on than you think it would be. 

What makes this even better? One of my dearest friends I worked with at Eddie Bauer now works for Loft, and is on the women's dress team. So yes, I am biased. But regardless of that, this is the cutest (also can be belted, which I prefer)

When building a new product, I always visualize the customer I am making it for and where they will wear it....usually it is someone I have met or know.  I wonder if Michelle thought of me when she worked on this:)


No comments:

Post a Comment