Wednesday, May 14, 2014

On Wednesdays we wear pink....

I love the movie Mean Girls....there are some sayings from that movie that are so funny, that I regularly use...a classic is "on wednesdays we wear pink".



Here are a few of my favorite pink picks!

I love this top. Literally I have it on today with ankle length jeans and wedges.  


Recognize these? seriously.....love. I ordered them after my last post, so cute for summer! 

 This pink and white stripe is classic, and very reasonable. 


And hello scallops!!! Throw on some scallop edges and hem and I am sold. 


This is adorable...I saw it this weekend. A great fitting oxford is so cute and versatile. Love the detail on the cuff, inside neck, and placket. 


I got these on clearance last year at Jcrew, and I wear them often....an easy way to brighten up an outfit!




3 comments:

  1. So many things to comment on this post about. 1. I'm coveting those flamingo loafers. 2. I have that scalloped dress in navy and I can't wait to wear it to work once the weather gets hot enough. 3. I'm a big fan of those J Crew flats, they are really comfortable!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this title! Flash from the past! I am totally loving the Flamingo flats!
    Cheers
    Casually Chic by Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flamingo loafers are everything! Great picks!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete