Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday...flamingos!


On Wednesdays we wear pink, and blue, and flamingos too!

I ordered these shoes from cwonder that I already posted about. I am in love. So comfy and so fun! This is what I wore yesterday....they're actually remarkably easy to wear...



I wore with a chambray shirt, white jeans, pink initial bangle, and a brown woven belt. 


Here are a few other pink and blue pics!

You know my love of mz Wallace....this bag is on sale at nordstrom for their sale going on right now. Great great color. I am loving bright blue as a bag color....bright colored accessories are one of my favorites to wear with white or black. 
It is nylon, which a lot of people don't love in bags...but if you travel, it is amazing. Easy to clean, and don't worry about it getting damaged in weather....


This dress...I have it in white. It is fabulous. The cut is so flattering and its so simple and easy.  If I had any hair color other than red, I would own it in this bright pink! 

And this white trimmed dress, so cute!!!! I have been stalking this. How cute with some pink or red jack rogers...


Can you tell I love ponte? I have also been stalking this...
:)


I have also been eyeing up some blue sunglasses. I saw a pair at the kate spade outlet that were amazing....not exactly like either of below, but similar. Almost a wayfarer. I need sunglasses like I need a hole in the head, but they are one of my most favorite accessories!








No comments:

Post a Comment